This website (www.riscos.com) is owned and operated by:
3QD Developments Ltd
29 Alma Road
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example when you make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Anonymous information about your use of this site such as pages viewed. Such information may include traffic data, location data and other data that is processed by Google Analytics
The cookies that are Strictly Necessary for the correct operation of www.riscos.com will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket.
- Remember where you are in the order process.
- Remember that you are logged in to any online riscos.com services and ensure that your session is secure.
The cookies that are not Strictly Necessary for the correct operation of www.riscos.com will:
- Anonymously track the pages on www.riscos.com that you visit via Google Analytics.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by changing the cookie handling settings in your browser. However www.riscos.com will not function correctly if you reject any Strictly Necessary cookies.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. For example:
- To process any requests for unlock codes to activate one of our products.
- To assist you with technical support for our products.
- To update you with regard to the process of an order.
In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you information that you have requested from us relating to other 3QD Developments Ltd products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Providing us with your information
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is never totally 100% secure and on rare occasions such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Storing Your Personal Data
We are based in England in the United Kingdom and under normal circumstances your data will be held either at our offices in the UK, or on a server operated by our hosting company based in the UK. However in rare instances it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storage. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storage or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. This is known as a 'Subject Access Request'. We only hold data about an individual when said individual has purchased a software licence from us or has registered on any website forums.
A 'Subject Access Request' incurs a small charge of £10, made payable to 3QD Developments Ltd, to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. To place a 'Subject Access Request' you will need to write to 'Data Protection' at our our normal address and include:
- Your name and address
- The payment of £10 as a cheque made out to 3QD Developments Ltd
- A Proof of identity (such as a copy of a photo ID)
- A Proof of your address (such as an energy bill)
We need to ask for the proof of identity and proof of address to ensure confidentiality.
3QD Developments Ltd - 26th of February 2016